Steps to Take
To get more involved we recommend trying the following ways of getting to know our Quaker community and practices:
- Sign up to receive the weekly Bulletin and monthly Gleamings Newsletter.
- Attend the adult religious education hour on Sunday mornings.
- Read a few Quaker publications.
- Attend the monthly business meeting.
- Fill out the interest form and sign up for a committee.
- Attend the regional quarterly and yearly meetings.
And if you find our community a good fit with your religious needs we recommend you become a member.